macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jejigua
    Re: Logic won't recognize the "Additional Co...
    Thx alot for this... I did everything you said and then downloaded everything again and now its saying "Logic Pro was not able complete this" but its still downloading other stuff. Ugh, this is so utterly frustrating...
  • Jejigua
    Also, it asked me to resume the download even though everything was fresh and it didn't say "Installed" on all the items. I clicked on cancel (in an attempt to download it fresh)...
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Logic won't recognize the "Additional Co...
    Hi monkeyking, I browsed the interwebs and it seems to be a common problem. Here are two solutions to try. If you have no luck let me know and we can try a few other things: 1. Turn off your Firewall in the System Preferences, then. 2. Do not select to download All uninstalled media, but rather download them one at a time. By doing this, all of the assets download and install properly. There seems to be a problem when all the items are selected to be downloaded. Most people say there download gets stuck at 2GB. But if you do the downloads individually it will work.
  • Jejigua
    Gary, I did indeed click on to download all at once. I will just delete and reinstall everything and do the same thing but with everything individually. I really appreciate your help. I'm surprised by what awesome service I get here ;) Will definitely buy more of your products now. I will keep you posted.
  • GaryHiebner
    Thanks monkeyking. I hope you come right with the download and installation. It seems to to be a common problem. Cheers!
  • Jejigua
    Gary, sorry for the late reply. I did complete all downloads and I DO have all the drum kits now. Many thanks again for everything. Now, how can I proofcheck that everything else ist where it should be as well?
  • GaryHiebner
    This is a hard one to tell. But I would say that if you go any try download additional content again it should say that you have downloaded all the content. Then you will know that you all have it all. Unfortunately I have not tried downloading all the content from Apple and I have all the content on disc (before they starting making it all available via download). Has anyone else been able to check how to know if you have all the content?
  • Xawagau
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Logic won't recognize the "Additional
    I'm having a similar issue. I've attached screenshots. I also had many Ultrabeats kits until I upgraded from Logic Pro 8 to 9. Now I only have 14. I'm currently downloading "Logic Pro and Mainstage Additional Content". It's 5.8 Gb!! There is a lot more content left to download, but do I need to? I'm downloading from a place where I must be on a VPN, and downloading 5.8 Gb will take about 20 hours! Chances are the connection might break during that time. What do I need to download exactly to get back my Ultrabeat kits? I don't need Garageband or Mainstage or Apple Loops or anything else. I don't want to waste hard drive space or so many hours of my time either. Why did Apple do this in the first place? [url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/27332_Screen_shot_2014-02-06_at_4.30.12_PM.jpg] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_43838_27332_Screen_shot_2014-02-06_at_4.30.12_PM.jpg[/img] [/url] [url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/27332_Screen_shot_2014-02-06_at_4.29.48_PM.jpg] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_43838_27332_Screen_shot_2014-02-06_at_4.29.48_PM.jpg[/img] [/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: