macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tewynaa
    Additional content download not complete
    Hi I have the same problem as Monkeyking. Can you please advise on how to download the the individual files without having to reinstall all of the additional content. I checked the Ultrabeat on my computer and it was the same as his. Thanks
  • MorryNYC
    Re: Additional content download not complete
    I don't think the additional content downloads automatically. I think you have to go back to the Logic download page and start the additional content download manually. At least, I think that's what I remember doing...
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Morry, Here are the details I gave monkeyking: Hi monkeyking, I browsed the interwebs and it seems to be a common problem. Here are two solutions to try. If you have no luck let me know and we can try a few other things: 1. Turn off your Firewall in the System Preferences, then. 2. Do not select to download All uninstalled media, but rather download them one at a time. By doing this, all of the assets download and install properly. There seems to be a problem when all the items are selected to be downloaded. Most people say there download gets stuck at 2GB. But if you do the downloads individually it will work.
  • Tewynaa
    Hi Guys Thanks for replying. Gary, I have the same problem as Monkeyking as I previously stated, I checked on the Ultra beat section also only 14 presets. Other files missing as well ( strings etc ). I have downloaded (reinstalled) both the additional and essential content 3 times the last time it stuck at 2GB just like you said. What I do not understand is where do I find the individual media to download separately. I f I understood you corectly all these files are in the additional and essential downloads. I live in South Africa and tho I have uncapped broadband it is relativly slow and they severely throttle me everytime I download these huge files. I have added an image of my additional content page [url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/mpv_39434_154338_additional_content_2.jpg] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_39434_154338_additional_content_2.jpg[/img] [/url] Thanks for your help. I am really quite new to Logic.
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi dpregno, I'm also in South Africa as well, so I understand the broadband temperamental issues. If you select all the installers it will hang at 2GB. So from your picture you uploaded there are boxes on the left where you can select which installers to download. Tick only one of the installers and try that. Do each one manually, then you won't run into the 2GB stuck download bug.
  • Tewynaa
    Thanks Gary Am I correct to understand what you are saying is that all of the Garageband content on the picture I sent you is the additional and essential content but separate packages? What about all of the Ultrabeat presets that are missing where are they sitting? BTW where in SA are you. I am in Knysna. Also an off the wall ??. Are you related to a Theo Hiebner? Thanks again for your response.
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi dpregno, The Logic Pro Essentials and Logic Pro Additional Content should contains of of these. Do you have all the presets? I stay in Durban. I don't think I'm related to a Theo, but who knows, maybe. Cheers!
  • Tewynaa
    Hi Gary No I do not have all the presets. I have 01 Drum Kits with 14 presets, no Drum Bank 03 Tutorial Settings and something that looks like a logic icon # default.pst and a earmarked page CSParameterorder.plist Thanks
  • GaryHiebner
    Mmm. I would say try re-download Logic Pro Essentials and Logic Pro Additional Content if you can. They will reside in here.
  • Tewynaa
    Thanks. I will try and let you know.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: