macProVideo.com
Forums
  • LOGIC GUY
    Music to fast
    Hey. Does anybody know why when I import a song into logic like background music for a movie scene. Why it sounds sped up like chipmunks. Please help. Thanks
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Music to fast
    Make sure the audio your are importing is at the same sample rate as your projects. What is your sample rate set to in your Logic Project? Go to File > Project Settings. If the audio you are importing is at a different sample rate you can convert it to the same rate. In your Audio Bin, right click the audio file and choose Copy/Convert File(s) Here you can choose to save the file with a new sample rate.
  • LOGIC GUY
    Thanks but it only allows me to Change the file format not the sample rate. Any suggestions My song is a mp3. Thanks a lot
  • LOGIC GUY
    Thanks but it only allows me to Change the file format not the sample rate. Any suggestions My song is a mp3. Thanks a lot
  • GaryHiebner
    Change the File Format to either Aiff or Wav. Then it will give you the option to set the sample rate and bit depth. Make sure this matches the project sample rate and bit depth.
  • LOGIC GUY
    ONCE AGAIN THANKS GARY
  • GaryHiebner
    My pleasure.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: