macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Koen
    Download tutorials
    Hi, my name is Koen, new to the forum. Running Logic Pro 9 on new MacBook Pro (OS X 10.7.4). Just finished Martin Sitters Core Logic tutorials. There is a lot to learn! I went with the $25 monthly subscription of MacProVideo, and it took me 6 weeks to finish all 210 lessons (so $50) - whereas I could have downloaded them for $14 ! Guess I made the wrong choice? If I stop the $25 a month option, do I no longer have access to review some of these lessons? Is there anyway I can download them using the monthly option so I can access them anytime I need in the future ? Thanks, Koen.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Download tutorials
    Hi Koen, The tutorial options are either by monthly subscriptions, or to individually but the tutorials. The bonus of the monthly subscription is that you have access to our huge selection of tutorials. You do know that you also have 33% off All HD Download Courses, so you can have a hard copy of the tutorials at a reduced rate, which you can view at a later stage. If you stop the monthly subscription, then you won't have access to the tutorials as these tutorials are accessed through the online NED viewer. Or if you wish to save more money in the long run, go for the annual subscription. As this is $199 per annum, which if you go the monthly route you would have paid $300 after a year of the monthly subscription. I find the subscription plans are great, as it allows you to be able to jump between different tutorials videos whenever needed. If you find that you cannot make as much use of the subscription plan as you would want, then maybe buying the HD download tutorials is a better option.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: