macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jimandroz
    I found the original title of track, now can't locate it.
    I have the original name of a track I did and can't find it. I go to music then logic and can not find the folder. What do I do? I need the folder. Thanks for your help! Roz
  • Hamish H
    Re: I found the original title of track, now can'...
    Hi Roz instead of music/Logic try looking in: Library/Application Support/Logic H
  • jimandroz
    Hi H, Thanks Hamish. After clicking logic (and going through the steps you mentioned Lib/AppS/L) I am not finding any titles of songs which I am looking for. I should have mentioned I am looking for an instrumental song, not just tracks. I have a title for a song which I cannot find. Any help is appreciated. Roz
  • GaryHiebner
    Try use a Smart Folder to find the track. Go to your Desktop/Finder, then go to File > New Smart Folder. In the Smart Folder you can choose to show all modified files, and specify in how many days. Here is an example where I have created a New Smart Folder and have chosen to show the files modified in the last 1 day. [url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/mpv_39700_14931_Smart_Folder.png] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_39700_14931_Smart_Folder.png[/img] [/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: