macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Amara
    Power Chords Generation
    Hallo Guys, Can I generate and use in my song, [b]clean[/b] power chords with logic Pro 9 aside of playing in with my guitar? I am happy if any one has used them so.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Power Chords Generation
    Hi Tochi, Can you please be more specific on what you are trying to do? Will you be playing guitar, or do you want to emulate guitar power chords in Logic with a software instrument?
  • Amara
    I have played the bridge of my song with power chords using audio, acoustic guitar through the mic. The progression came out well in Logic. But I feel it could sound better. Yes I want to emulate or reproduce guitar power chords in Logic with a software instrument?
  • GaryHiebner
    You could use the EXS24 Instrument. There are Acoustic & Electric Guitar presets in there. You could also apply some of Logic's Pedalboard effects to the EXS24 instrument for a more closer guitar effect. Then draw in the notes for the power chords in the Piano Editor. [url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/mpv_39701_14931_Eighties_Power_Chord.png] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_39701_14931_Eighties_Power_Chord.png[/img] [/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: