macProVideo.com
Forums
  • odet
    Re-installing logic
    Hi all, I would like to re-install logic from scratch. The reason is because the current version that I have in my computer, is crashing every time I want to save a project. I already tried many approaches that I found in other forums without success. Do you know what is the easiest way to do this? I would very much appreciate your help. Thanks!
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re-installing logic
    I can give you details on how to reinstall Logic. It requires you you deleteing the associated Logic folders and then reinstalling Logic. But please try the following first and if you have no luck I'll give you the reinstallation details: Have you deleted the Logic preferences files. These can get corrupt and cause all types of problems. Here is an article on what to do: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/trash-talk-guide-reset-logics-preference-files[/url] Make sure you backup your key commands before doing this, as these will be lost. If this does not work, try the following: Create a new user account on your Mac. Log into this new user. Launch Logic and see if the problem still persists. If it does, then there may be a problem with your user account on your Mac. If so, let me know and I'll give you some other things to try. If it Logic crashing still happens in the new user, then a reinstall will be necessary.
  • odet
    Re: Re-installing logic
    Thank you very much for the help. I will try what you suggested, and keep you posted on how things go. Thanks again.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: