macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Lokumoo
    Re: Re: Mountain Lion and Logic
    On initial install, no problems. Running a mid 2011 27" iMac. As of 5 minutes ago, while running Logic in 64-bit, it won't load the Audio Unit Bridge, which is actually a big issue, because I do frequently use plugins in 32bit mode. I'm opening up Logic now in 32bit mode to see if they work fine there, and will update with my results Update: Works fine in 32bit mode. I'm guessing this is something on my machine..time for some further investigating
  • DaveRobinson
    Re: Mountain Lion and Logic
    8-) Took a couple of days for ML settle here. Using Automap with slmkii so your AU set-up is different to mine. I go back to 32bit mode when uninstalling-upgrading automap, then the first Logic scan is done in 32bit mode before using 64bit. Logic is native for now i cleared a lot of plugins when upgrading to lion. Logic has done well today, worked hardest of the 5 days. no complaints. Can't think of anything "needed" in the upgrades to come, hope the first one fixes the problems we're seeing on the forums. I like to think so. reporting issues and sending bug reports if you have any, might help? Projects on another disk is the way to go, the free space created on the system makes for lighter running. Firewire external disk and os x upgrade so close together makes me wonder what has done what and when? The difference is for the better, using logic today with the same workflow as before, edited and renamed regions, fine. 8-)
  • DaveRobinson
    Re: Re: Mountain Lion and Logic
    [quote=AjSealyMusic]On initial install, no problems. Running a mid 2011 27" iMac. As of 5 minutes ago, while running Logic in 64-bit, it won't load the Audio Unit Bridge, which is actually a big issue, because I do frequently use plugins in 32bit mode. I'm opening up Logic now in 32bit mode to see if they work fine there, and will update with my results Update: Works fine in 32bit mode. I'm guessing this is something on my machine..time for some further investigating[/quote] Did you manage to get up and running? I installed lp9 DVD on SL, Not sure how you installed?. Quite a few users are deleting the Logic app and download/installing again... "Please research well" I haven't done this, Just something for you check out. I do have a Logic Menu link to "download additional content" it looks ok, but i originally installed from dvd? hope you get it sorted... Edit: Gatekeeper settings are defaults here. Cheers!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: