macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jimandroz
    What does loop mean when it says, "hasn't got sufficie
    ...so the overview may not be saved? Will I eventually lose this loop from a song if I use it? Question 2: I have had experience of losing a loop and when I write in the name and description of loop, it isn't found. I have reloaded the loop library and it still isn't there. How do I find it. I have I think tried everything. Is it possible for a friend who has this loop, mail it to me? what do I do? Thanks!! Roz
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: What does loop mean when it says, "hasn'...
    Hi jimandroz, Some of your post seems to be missing. What is your first question? If the "hasn't got suffiecient" message comes up, you will not lose the loop. Normally it relates to a read-only issue with the audio file. If you do command-I on the files or the directory where the files reside, see if it says read only for the file. If so, in the Sharing and Permissions section, select Read & Write. You may need to unlock the lock icon in the bottom right before you can make the changes. for Question 2, what is the name of the Apple Loop you are missing?
  • jimandroz
    The name of the apple loop that appears in my song is: 1BD388.ca then other versions of the same. Very frustrating, a great song. I did unlock the sharing and permissions sections, nothing happened. I can't even find the loop in the loop template. There is something like it but not quite. It is an audio loop. Thanks for help! Roz
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Roz, I'm not too sure how to resolve your issue. I've had a issue like this a few years back where Logic tries to search for an audio file with a very strange name like you suggested, but I cannot remember how I resolved it. When you open the Logic project what error message does Logic give you when it cannot find the audio loop?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: