macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logicluvva
    Moving Apple Loop Library to 2nd drive in Mac Pro
    Please help. I would like to move my Apple Loop Library to another drive in my mac pro. Do I .....place it in a new folder in new location ? Then delete the indexes.... Then open up a project and drag each loop folder into the browser ? Or would I use aliases ? ( Lost on this so I have to ask ! ) Any clarity and precise steps would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance
  • redlogic
    Re: Moving Apple Loop Library to 2nd drive in Mac Pro
    . [url=http://documentation.apple.com/en/logicpro/usermanual/index.html#chapter=30%26section=4%26tasks=true]Adding Apple Loops to the Loop Browser[/url]
  • logicluvva
    Re: Moving Apple Loop Library to 2nd drive in Mac Pro
    I ended up copying the Apple Loops folder over to my 2nd drive.Deleted the original Apple Loops folder...opened Logic and dragged ( via Finder) the Apple Loops in folder by folder...hence creating the relevant aliases automatically. Just in case any others like me were in a similar situation. I also copied my downloads file over and cleaned out the original location....so I have a fresh download start and a storage of all the files that were hefty on the other drive. Cheers. The computer feels far sleeker for it.Utilising 2 drives and a third Time Machine one is as much as `i really need for now.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: