macProVideo.com
Forums
  • LOGIC GUY
    FL STUDIO AND LOGIC
    HELLO EVERYONE there is a function you can use in fl studio called "HELPERS" and "GHOST CHANNELS". Does anybody know how to do that in logic pro 9?? There is a video on youtube with an example of what I'm talking about. THANKS
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: FL STUDIO AND LOGIC
    Hi Logic Guy, can you explain in a few words what Helpers and Ghost channels is?
  • LOGIC GUY
    OK Hard to explain in a few but here goes... My little cousin showed me on fl studio how you can open the piano roll then place a note on let's say C1. Let's say I wanted to make it a major chord. We place a note on C E AND G. NOW in fl studio it would let you use the helpers and ghost channels to gray out the C E AND G. SO IT'S LIKE LEAVING A marker showing u what notes you want to use. I would like to use this in logic piano roll so i can mark all the notes that fall in e.g.{ F minor} all of the octaves. Then i want to build my chords and bass line like that. HOPEFULLY you understand what i mean. MAYBE this screenshot will help also. THANKS[url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/mpv_40464_174567_Screen_Shot_2012-10-13_at_9.30.40_AM.png] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_40464_174567_Screen_Shot_2012-10-13_at_9.30.40_AM.png[/img] [/url]
  • GaryHiebner
    You could mute the MIDI notes. Click on the MIDI notes in the Piano Roll in Logic and press M. This will mute the MIDI note but you will still have it as a reference. Hope this is what you mean?
  • LOGIC GUY
    Re: Re: FL STUDIO AND LOGIC
    ok I guess I can do that. But there isn't a way to do what fl studio does in logic?? THANKS AGAIN
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: