macProVideo.com
Forums
  • gallianomusic
    loops missing also
    hey ya all, with regards to missing loops, I to purchased logic pro 9 from the App store, but I had my local apple store install it for me, I have now noticed that instead of the 15000 loops which apple says comes with pro9 I am at 5000, when I go to additional content it says that everything is installed, so I am missing a large chunk of software/loops...before everyone screams 'take it back to the store where they installed it', I did call them and they did say to bring the computer back, but they explained that they hadn't done it before.....any help here would be just great...... Gal
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: loops missing also
    They have been times where not all the content is downloaded. You can try re-download the additional content and see if that resolves it. Try the following: Here are two solutions to try. If you have no luck let me know and we can try a few other things: 1. Turn off your Firewall in the System Preferences, then. 2. Then go to the Ap Store to download the additional content again. Do not select to download All uninstalled media, but rather download them one at a time. By doing this, all of the assets download and install properly.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: