macProVideo.com
Forums
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Audio Not Playing Back in Arrange Window
    You can try Logic's Import select feature to import the audio and settings into a new project. Hopefully this avoids the corrupt settings in the project. Start a new Logic project and then follow this article on how to import settings from another project to a new one: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/project-project-import-features-logic-9[/url] Hope this helps.
  • OscBombs
    Not going to believe this, but it was a user error all along... I had been looking at a project nested within a folder within the greater project. The greater project had several similar-sounding versions of the song, one-per-folder, in the "master" arrange window. The whole time I was moving regions around, it was in a muted version of the song. Embarrassing, but all's well that ends well. Back to work: ) Thanks for the help! Much appreciated.
  • GaryHiebner
    Well done on resolving it. Least you know what it is now. Thanks for keeping us informed.
  • Rounik Admin
    Glad to hear it's just due to having sub-arrangements in nested folders... :-) Best R
  • Jules80
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Audio Not Playing Back in Arrange Window
    Hi Guys, I just spotted your thread after an hour messing about copying an audio clip from one track to another - and even though the clip was fine playing on the original track, it just wouldn't play on the track I pasted it to. After reading the above, I selected the vocal clip on the track (the one I had moved and was still in it's new situ), then clicked on EDIT followed by SELECT MUTED REGIONS and it cured it. It must cancel a mute that's not visible and apparent to the user on the arrange page. Apple should correct that with a different coloured bar attached to it or something. Anyhow, happy days! Jules
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: