macProVideo.com
Forums
  • DJ DILLY C
    SENDING LOGIC FILE TO OTHER
    here is my dilemma. I made this song I am working on and want to send it to someone to help me mix it. A lot of the plugins I have are ones he doesnt have. Do I need to render each midi to audio and if so how? I want a way to have all the audio in a folder so when I send it to him all he has to do is select the audio into the arrange window.. Sorry if this is confusing but any help would be awesome! :D
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: SENDING LOGIC FILE TO OTHER
    Yes, you will need to bounce done all your track separately. Logic does have an option to export all tracks out to audio files, but I have had some fun and games with this. I recommend the best and safest option is to solo each track and then bounce it out. Create a separate folder and maybe call it something like 'Bounced Tracks'. Save all your bounces here. Then pass this folder to the person. I like to all also label the folder with the tempo so the other person know what to set their DAW to. Also make sure that you set locators the same for each bounce. So set the start locator to the start of the project, and the end locator to the end. Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: