macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ash10
    Apple Loops Utility
    Hi, Can anyone please provide a download link to Apple Loops Utility. Thanks, Ash
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Apple Loops Utility
    Do you have the Logic box set or did you download Logic from the Apple Store? If you have the box set then it is included on the Logic Studio disc bundle. If you downloaded it, then the process has changed. You can download the Apple Loops Utility SDK directly from Apple. But you need to register as a Developer first. If you have not done that yet then choose the free register option. [url]https://developer.apple.com/downloads/[/url] Search for loop and yo should find the application.
  • Ash10
    Re: Re: Apple Loops Utility
    Thanks Gary, I have actually done all that and also emailed Apple Support. I got the download version of Logic from Mac App Store. If you had a link so I could download ALU .... it'll be very appreciative. Thanks, ash
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Apple Loops Utility
    Hi Ash10, As mentioned you need to go to the Apple Develop site and register there. Go through all the steps. When you have finished the registration process you will be able to go to the downloads section where you can download the Apple Loops Utility SDK.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: