macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: Corrupt song file issues
    Hi Tim, Would you mind sharing your project with us? I would be very happy to have a look (and I'm sure Gary would be too!!) and help you sort it out. How big is your project in MB? Christian
  • GaryHiebner
    Yes, please share the project. We can have a look from our side and see if we can deduce what is wrong.
  • Christian L
    Re: Re: Corrupt song file issues
    And if you don't want to share your project on the forums, send us a link via support and I'll share it with Gary: [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Christian
  • Jideseo
    Dear Gary, Thank you for hanging in on this one. We may have a perfect storm of more than one issue. I think the earlier suggestion of a dodgy plugin may be true after all. I've been monitoring how Logic has been performing while working on a new song. The delay problem suddenly arose when I set up a cracked plugin on one of the tracks. Strangely, the damage seems to be irreversible, because when I removed the plugin again, the problem remained (this confused us earlier). The moral of that tale seems to be 'buy the real thing!'which I will do. Logic not replacing the preferences is a strange one isn't it? (I did keep the plist safe, so was able to replace it and get sound back again. Phew!) Maybe I SHOULD just re-install Logic. It will be interesting to see if it will then be able to create a new preferences folder. After Christmas, I'll try the project on a friend's Mac too. We just have to be painstaking and thorough with this one! Thanks again for your stalwart support. Have a lovely Christmas and only solvable problems in the New Year! Tim
  • Jideseo
    Dear Gary and Christian, This is a continuation of my last reply. Sharing the project with you is a good idea. Do I do it through Yousendit or something like that? Obviously, it's much bigger than an mp3. Regards, Tim
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Tim, Well least we getting somewhere. Yes, you can use yousendit. How big is the Logic project? To reduce the size you can not include the media items. To do this make a copy of the Logic project elsewhere, like your desktop. Then remove the items in the Audio Files folder. Then zip the Logic project folder, and upload this to yousendit.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: