macProVideo.com
Forums
  • RayF
    Can't Import drum tracks into Ultrabeat
    I've been having some problems uploading my drum kits into Ultrabeat. Every time that I try to import a drum kit into Ultrabeat, I am not hearing any sound from my samples at all. For example when I try to import my kick drum selection, it keeps telling me to locate so and so kick drums. Once I click cancel to both of these, the import setting does come up, but I cannot hear anything, no sound at all. Does anyone know what's going on and how I can fix this?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Can't Import drum tracks into Ultrabeat
    Hi Ray, Welcome to the MPV forums! Sounds like Ultrabeat isn't able to locate the samples/audio files you imported. When UB is looking for the files it's a good idea to locate the files. Best practice when creating your own kits is to create a folder containing the audio files for that kit on your drive, so that if Logic loses the location you can point it to that location. Remember if you delete or move those sample files Logic will not be able to find them. Hope this helps, R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: