macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kejedey
    Too Many Automation Parameters Warning
    Hi Guys, I started a new project on Tuesday, which features an automated cutoff on the Minimonsta, my Moog style instrument. For some reason every time I open the project there is a warning 'There are too many automation parameters active at the same time. You may use TOUCH instead of LATCH to free parameters, or you can simply use less parameters.' Hitting OK closes it. I'm only automating the one cutoff, and a couple of volumes. The 3 tracks which have automation on are set to TOUCH. Everything seems to be fine, so how do I get rid of the window? Cheers! Pete
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Too Many Automation Parameters Warning
    Thats very strange. Can you try something? Create a new track. Insert the Minimonsta on it. Create some new automation and see if the same errors come up. This way you'll be able to figure out if it is a software instrument issue or a track issue. Let us know what happens.
  • Kejedey
    Re: Too Many Automation Parameters Warning
    Hi Gary, I've been off with 'flu, but still worked on the track a bit, all going OK but still get the warning on opening project. I was thinking of opening a new project and importing the current (New Day) project into it entire, but will try your suggestion first - I'm going to have to do more automation in the track so might render the Minimonsta part for security anyway. I need to automate Ultrabeat to alternate the pitch of a Drum N Bass sequence in 4 bar sections, up and down a semitone or so... I'll let you know in a couple of days when I'm upright again! Cheers!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: