macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wedohau
    Logic Pro 9 in a live setting.
    Hi, I am running Logic 9 and using whatever Operating system came on my IMAC when I bought it early 2012 (I am currently 3000 miles from my computer so I don't know the exact version) I want use Logic 9 for live performance. I would like to have separate songs with backing tracks and midi control messages for my Axe FX 2. I would like Logic to control my AXE FX so I don't need to use a ground control or some other midi controller. I also want to run a custom click track separately for each song to the drummer and possibly the guitar player and the bass player. I know Logic can control my AXE FX. Is logic setup to do multiple songs with their own program changes and backing tracks? How do I go about doing this and can somebody point me in the right direction for getting all this set up?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Logic Pro 9 in a live setting.
    There are ways of using Logic in a live setting. Some users use Touch Tracks to jump between different sections of a project. Take a look at David Earl's article on how to setup Touch Tracks: [urlhttp://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/touch-tracks-logic-pro[/url] Or you can take a look at the app OnStage that has more advanced features catering for users using Logic in a live setting; [url]http://www.fluqe.com/newnewssoft.htm[/url] It allows to you jump between different projects. You can assign MIDI program changes to different projects. Its used by many of the top artists such as Snow Patrol, Bjork, and Depeche Mode.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: