macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kroes
    Having problems with kick ass brass AU
    I have been having a miserable time trying to just get the Kick ass Brass from AMG software to work in Logic Pro. It is in the Audio Units manager..but when I try to play a pop up comes up that says library scan failed library not accessible. I have never had so many problems. The Kick ass brass files are in my applications folder. Any help or anyone that has used this software as AU please help.
  • Kroes
    Re: Having problems with kick ass brass AU
    The "not accessible" does not come up any more, but there are no instruments in the interface when accessed to try to play in Logic Pro
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Kroes, What version of Logic are you running? And what OS do you have installed on your Mac? If you run the standalone version of the plugin (this should be in your Applications folder) does this work?
  • Kroes
    Gary- Logic Pro 9.1.8 Mac OSX 10.7.5 No- the standalone will not work either. I need to wait until I get something else from them. Thanks I'll keep you posted once I get the hopefully remaining piece of AMG.
  • GaryHiebner
    Yeah, get the rest of the remaining pice from AMG and then try re-install it and see if it helps.
  • Kroes
    Got the rest from AMG and it works. Thanks for being there in case I needed the help.
  • GaryHiebner
    Glad you got it sorted
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: