macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zymezua
    apple loops vanished
    Hi , I lost my apple loop index , tried re indexing , then i cleared index from LIB > AUdo > apple Loop index and USer > LIB > Apple loop index . After cleared everything i tried to drag and drop my packs from LIB > Audio > apple loops to the body of loop browser Done exactly like this video [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GX7WHVKcQ[/url] But no result . Anyone please guide me to get back my loops Thanks .
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: apple loops vanished
    Try reindexing Spotlight. Here is a link explaining how it is done: [url]http://osxdaily.com/2012/01/17/rebuild-spotlight-index/[/url] After this, try dragging your Apple Loops back into the Browser in Logic and see if it indexes them then.
  • Zymezua
    Re: Re: apple loops vanished
    Hi , Thanks a lot for the response , I re indexed as you said ... Got a better result that is , if i unfold the folder and select all the Pack sounds and drag those to the body loop of browser ,i can view in my loop browser . But if i click the folder itself ( for ex: JAm pack 1 , JAm pack voice etc ) and try to drag , IT wont coming or showing in my body loop . So the main problem is if i click the< LOOP > and Click /Ther is only one option which is < Show all > Early days had folders like apple loop/apple sound../jam pack 1/jampack 2....... I think you understand what i am trying to explain , If you could ..... please help me . Thanks
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: apple loops vanished
    Okay, there is some sort of bug, and this has become an issue for many other users. Try this: It seems that the apple loop files lose their tags. So what you have to do is correct this in the Apple Loops Utility Open the loops in the Apple Loops Utility. Add tags, name collection, and define as "LOOP". Then save. Now try drag them again into Logic's Loop browser. They should work now as they have have the correct atgs, and name collection for Logic to recognise them.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: