macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mygojae
    How can I multi channel output stylus rmx
    I have stylus rmx and have followed Nigel broads tutorial several time but I don't get the same result that he does. When I add the aux channels from the original instance of rmx I can add 7 of them,then I go to the environment and create a multi channel instrument,rename it,then plug it in to the rmx channel strip. Then I add 7 new audio channel strips and re assign their input to the multi instrument. Then I go to rmx and drag each element of the beats I want to use to a channel on rmx and assign them on the rmx mixer page. Do you re assign the original instance channel to output 1 of the multi instrument and so on till you have done all 8 of them? I will have to have another go at it so that I can describe the problem better but if anyone can decipher what I'm getting at in the mean time then any imformation would be much appreciated
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: How can I multi channel output stylus rmx
    Sound all right. Can you share your Logic project with us? Maybe we can load it up and take a look for you.
  • Mygojae
    Re: How can I multi channel output stylus rmx
    Gary I'm hesitant to share this project but I will pinpoint exactly what my issue is when I attempt it again in a day or two.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: