macProVideo.com
Forums
  • paradox148
    Cannot drag RX2 files into Logic
    Hi all! I am encountering some problem with trying to drag the rx2 files from the logic browser into the the Logic arrange window. I am not able to drag and drop the files into the audio tracks, yet when I double click on the rx2 files, it first display the file info, then let me choose the various options to import the file. I can see some concise file info at the top of the browser window and I can also audition, just cannot drag and drop. I also use AudioFinder, a great audio file manager. It is the same there(or from finder). I just cannot drag any rx2 files into logic. Using spotting it does put an audio region into Logic but it just contain noise. I am running Logic Pro 9.17(32bits) under Lion 10.7 on my Macbook Pro. I have also installed REX Shared Library 1.7 after reading up on some forum. Any comment or suggestion would be most appreciated!
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Cannot drag RX2 files into Logic
    Have you taken a look at this article? I think it may help: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/how-to-import-and-using-rex-files-in-logic-pro[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: