macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nivuxeu
    Missing Logic X Playhead??
    The playhead / position line (the cursor that moves forward synchronically with your song position) is missing. How can I show it? It shows up in Logic Pro 9, but doesnt in Logic Pro X thanks in advance! Logic Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Missing Logic X Playhead??
    Hi snick, Have you tried restarting your Mac? Sounds very odd... the playhead shows up here as expected.
  • Lung
    No problems with the playhead here either.
  • Nivuxeu
    Not sure why no playhead either, Works fine on my laptop, but not on my desktop.
  • GaryHiebner
    Thats very strange. Have you been able to sort this out, or is there still no playhead on your Mac desktop
  • Marko3182
    Hi - I recently had problems with no start of song playhead marker on the ruler. This happened on existing projects as well as new ones. The advice I got from apple was remove the plist logic 10 file from the library folder on my mac. Then restart logic. This worked and has been fine since..... Give it a try? You won't loose any project data - but if you just remove the plist file from the folder and place it on your desktop you can always just drop it back in after....
  • dracoso
    hi Marki3182, from where exactly did you delete the .plist file? and what .plist file did you remove? thanks
  • locksmbarr
    hi Marki3182! me,too! I do really need your help!! Please Find my missing playhead!!
  • Edward Salty Balls
    Hi, yeah my playhead is missing too. Ive moved the plist file, restarted yet it still doesnt appear. Everything else seems to be totally fine. Im baffled. Has anyone else any suggestions please? Working on a Macbook 10.7.5
  • BenB
    Does the Logic Pro X 10.0.1 update help at all?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: