macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: Re: Missing Logic X Playhead??
    It sounds like a bug... Try to tick "Wide playhead" under Logic Pro X > Preferences > Display. It might help to make it visible again.
  • Edward Salty Balls
    Re: Missing Logic X Playhead??
    No, wide playhead thing doesnt seem to do anything. :(
  • Christian L
    Edward, it seems like this is common issue in Lion. (Logic Pro X requirements are 10.8.4 and +) Try upgrading to Mountain Lion and see if it helps... It worked for other users. However, Snick seems to be running ML so I'm not sure why the Playhead is missing on his system. Christian
  • FredBloggs
    Re: Re: Missing Logic X Playhead??
    [quote=Christian L.]Edward, it seems like this is common issue in Lion. (Logic Pro X requirements are 10.8.4 and +) Try upgrading to Mountain Lion and see if it helps... It worked for other users. However, Snick seems to be running ML so I'm not sure why the Playhead is missing on his system. Christian[/quote] Yup - it does it on ML too. Switching screen sets will bring it back. Some say that throwing away the preferences works too, although this hasn't worked for me :( It's a bug. Apple needs to fix it !
  • BenB
    Please be sure to report it to Apple, also. They do in fact read and track those feedback forms. [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html[/url]
  • marshallscore
    I had the same problem with one of my Mac Pro's which is running Lion, so I took my 5 TB hard drive out of this machine and put it in my other 8 core Mac Pro which has a Radeon 5770 graphics card and booted Logic Pro X (10.0.4) , It works fine......so I think it is a graphics card issue rather than any bug. Logic Pro X wont work with the GT7300 card.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: