macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vasupue
    Re: Logic X smart controls, track stacks, midi fx, and...
    Steve H how about a little help here??????????
  • GaryHiebner
    Why do you say Ez Player does not work in Logic X? Is it not 64 bit compatible?
  • Dasejii
    It's not EZ Player. Apple has done something with Logic as EZP doesn't show up as a physical input when you look at Click & Ports in the environment as it does in Logic 9. However, I found workaround by scanning for new midi units in the Midi Studio (Apple). But this is a bug or change we would like Apple to change. Can you please have a word with them. By the way, EZP works like a charm in Ableton Live (64 bits).
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Re: Logic X smart controls, track stacks, midi fx, and..
    Definitely sounds like a bug. Hopefully they will address this soon. Send Bug Report to Apple on the issue: [url]https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/[/url] Also maybe make a comment here on your Logic issue: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html[/url]
  • Dasejii
    Well, sure I could. However, my experience with Apple is that a complaint from a guy in Sweden regarding a 3rd party product doesn't reach high enough. You seem to be very well connected with the Logic team so with your help I think Apple could react.
  • Billy F Hill
    [quote=HansG]However, I found workaround by scanning for new midi units in the Midi Studio (Apple). But this is a bug or change we would like Apple to change. .[/quote] Hi Hans, I launched Logic and added EZ Player to a track and tried to get it to show up in Midi Studio. I would really appreciate getting your work around to work for me. Anything I'm missing? Many Thanks!
  • Dasejii
    Hi Carlito, Just start Midi Studio and scan for midi units and it will work. You will not see that in Midi Studio. Give it a try again! /Hans
  • Billy F Hill
    [quote=HansG]Hi Carlito, Just start Midi Studio and scan for midi units and it will work. You will not see that in Midi Studio. Give it a try again! /Hans[/quote Very Cool! Opened logic started playing and beat in EZplayer and as soon as I rescanned midi in Studio it started working, very clever! It appears as though you have to rescan midi every time you open Logic but I'll take it until the problem gets resolved. Thanks Hans! cheers
  • Dasejii
    Hey, what's going on? Logix X 10.0.3 is out and the EZP bug is still there, even though I sent Apple the bug report two weeks ago.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: