macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Felorio
    Drummer content in Logic Pro X missing??
    I watched the "Drummer and drum kit designer" videos and i can't seem to locate the 'raw' drum kits... Just the ones that are designed after certain 'styles' (Brooklyn, So Cal, Neo Soul etc) with just a choice of 3 drums for each (snare, kick) and no choices for toms or cymbals... I can not find the 'Raw Brand name" kits (Tama, DW, Slingerland, etc)... did i miss some of the content during the download??
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Drummer content in Logic Pro X missing??
    Hi CuzCutz, Have you visited "Download Content..." in the Logic Pro menu? From that window you'll be able to see what content you've still left to download. Best, R
  • GaryHiebner
    It must be in the Additional Content Drum Kit folder as that is the only folder I haven't updated yet, and I also don't have the raw kits.
  • Felorio
    "Download Content" tells me that everything is installed... One thing i noticed while in the "Download Content" area, is that those 'raw' kits are listed in the "Multi-output drum kits" section, and when i change the selected kit in my project to 'multi', these 'raw kits show up in the list with all of the snares, kicks, etc., yet i don't remember that having to switch to 'multi' to access those, being the case in the Video..
  • Christian L
    Hi CuzCutz, Multi Output and Stereo presets are different. David is using the Multi-Out presets in the tutorial... Christian
  • Rilahiu
    [quote=Christian L.]David is using the Multi-Out presets in the tutorial... [/quote] Ah ha! Good to know. Thank you.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: