macProVideo.com
Forums
  • GaryHiebner
    Using Logic X Audio Content in Logic 9
    If you still wanna work in Logic 9 for a bit longer, the great thing is that you can use the new audio content in Logic X such as the Electro House, and Dubstep Apple Loops in Logic 9 Download the additional audio content for Logic X. Then when you jump across to Logic 9, you'll see that the new Apple Loops packs are available there as well. So maybe you want to use some of the Tech House Loops with Sylenth1 (which is currently only 32-bit, but the 64-bit version will be available soon). I found this very helpful, to still work in Logic 9, but have some nice new things until all the plugins work in Logic X. Oh, and another nice thing is that you can have Logic 9 and Logic X both open at the same time. But there may be a bit of strain on the CPU running it like this.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Using Logic X Audio Content in Logic 9
    Excellent tips Gary!! btw, stay tuned to the Hub in a few hours for a workaround to using 32-bit plug-ins in Logic Pro X :-)
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Gary! Here's a (FREE) solution I've found to run 32-bit plug-ins like Sylenth in Logic Pro X :-) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/logic-pro/how-to-run-32-bit-plug-ins-in-logic-pro-x[/url]
  • GaryHiebner
    Ah! you beat me to it. I just saw your article and was about the post the link here. An excellent workaround for 32-bit plugins. Now I don't have to feel so lost in Logic X without Sylenth1. Now lets hold thumbs it gets updated to 64-bit very soon!
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Gary :) Well, I heard on the grapevine that a 64-bit version of Sylenth is being worked on...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: