macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logicluvva
    Logic Remote and Amp Designer ?
    Hullo. I have been looking for a really compact, reliable way of accessing Logic Transport etc....and have seen the Logic Remote/ i Pad combination. Very impressive ! Before I go ahead and buy the iPad2..I'd like to know if it will help me fully manipulate Amp Designer.Although I am quite an adept guitarist, I haven't utilised Amp Designer because I found it very fiddly with the way I'd go about looking through the myriad combination rigs.My hands would tire from the amount of clicking around. Workflow would dive down. I stick to Amplitube but I can't help feeling I should go back in the original Logic Box and give it a proper go. Can this be made more tactile via Logic Remote...i.e Free to tap and turn on-screen iPad2 ? I have this dream of choosing amps and speakers and tweaking settings on the hoof while standing and playing....but can it be done ? Thanks for any suggestions. I have never tried an iPad 2....too busy saving up for other plug-ins and mics..guitars...irrelevant plug-ins ...you know how it is !
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Remote and Amp Designer ?
    Hi Logicluvva, Using Smart Controls in Logic Pro X you can build an interface with knobs, etc to enable you to control multiple plugins on one channel. Then you can do this for a few different kits and save them as patches. Using the key command window in Logic Remote you should be able to switch between different patches too :)
  • logicluvva
    Re: Re: Logic Remote and Amp Designer ?
    This seems too good to be true ! Logic really is becoming user-friendly to the nth degree.That SO rocks. Thanks Rounik !
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: