macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JDM
    Logic pro 9.1.8
    I am controlling Wallander WIVI software instruments with an Akai EWI4000 , since moving up from 10.5.8 to 10.8.4 I have many tracks that show incoming MIDI controller triggering the Wallander instruments and see the level meters in the track headers moving but no audio output. Each MIDI software track has an audio track under it for recording the output of the track as an audio file, I find the direct output recordings sound far better than just bouncing the MIDI and I have the audio prefs set to allow input monitoring and I keep both tracks in record mode[with the MIDI track selected and muted to avoid hearing the sequencer playing the WIVI instrument at the same time I am practicing that track and for the eventual Audio recording.] I just read a post about saving the project with a different name and seeing if it is project related or Logic related, I will give that a try and post back if it doesn't help.
  • JDM
    Re: Logic pro 9.1.8
    Me again, that trick with save a copy as worked great,thanks to the giver of that. I have had a bug? since 9.1.6 I think that was the first Snow Leopard wasn't it? The keyboard shortcut in the score doesn't beam and unbeam using the default ^B, ^U- it will sometimes work with ctrlU for beaming selected notes but then the ctrlB causes the bounce window to open. I have tried to re assign these using MIDI learn but the change is never remembered by Logic, actually since SL many setings are not kept as they should be, including notes in the score with the protect lock on,and since Lion and ML are built on SL I guess I will have to live with this for ever,since I am allergic to the bloody APP Store, which NEVER remembers my user name or password. ANY one think of a work around for beaming in the score when the default short cuts don't work?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: