macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hukiwoi
    Unmute all?
    Here's an odd glitch: I was working with various tracks in Logic Pro X and soloing them. When I unsoloed, everything is still flashing "mute". Now the only way I can get the audio to unmute is to solo all of the tracks. Any ideas?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Unmute all?
    Hi, Either go into the Mixer and check for a soloed channel... or in the Mixer or in the Arrange click on a solo button to solo that track and then Option-click on the Solo button to unsolo ALL tracks/channels. :)
  • Hukiwoi
    Perfect. Thanks.
  • Christian
    Hello Rounik, I have the same issue and all mute buttons keep flashing from flashing blue M to flashing (without M), and there is no Solo button activated in mixer. Please advise. Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Christian, If the mute buttons are flashing then there definitely is a channel strip solo-ed somewhere... you may need to click on "ALL" in the Mixer to view all channel strips... alternatively also make sure the Solo button in the Control Bar is turned off. Try clicking on a solo button on a Track header to solo that track and then Option-click the Solo button to unsolo ALL tracks/channels.
  • BBG
    Same issue - nothing is solo'd whatsoever while all the mute buttons are blinking. The only way I can play my project is by solo-ing every single track, which is absolutely tedious since it means having to uncheck everything each time I do actually intentionally want to solo something out, and this is a large project with countless of tracks. This must be a bug? Any word of advice, the track was saved this way and I can't seem to access the project 'normally' any more.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi BBG, Sounds very odd! hmmm... only thing I can suggest is to go to the Mixer and Alt (Option)-click a Solo button on any channel strip and then Option-Click the same solo button again. That will un-solo all channel strips.
  • ACLMUZK
    got it. Solo one track then Option+Click its Solo button to Unsolo all tracks. this worked for me.
  • Sasapoy
    im having the same problem in logic pro x. nothing is soloed. and even if i solo something i still cant hear the audio my screen looks like this [url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/mpv_45037_203020_Screen_Shot_2015-04-13_at_10.52.06_PM.png] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_45037_203020_Screen_Shot_2015-04-13_at_10.52.06_PM.png[/img] [/url][url=http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/files/mpv_45037_203020_Screen_Shot_2015-04-13_at_10.52.31_PM.png] [img]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/upload/upload/server/php/savedfiles/thumbnails/mpv_45037_203020_Screen_Shot_2015-04-13_at_10.52.31_PM.png[/img] [/url]
  • mtec
    Re: Re: Unmute all?
    Looks like they are all muted. weird. command A= Select all then ctrl M = un mute.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: