macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    Logic Pro X help please
    Hi Guys, iv'e just DL Logic 10 and i was wondering is there any way to change the background colour of the piano roll to a lighter colour. I always had this in L8/L9 but has this now gone? Also the bar and time function seems to have gone or i just cant find it. Also is there a way to make the mixer page bigger? i use a second monitor for the mixer and in L9 i could resize to fit the window cant seem to do this in L 10. Looks like i need a bit of time getting used to this one. any help plz. Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Pro X help please
    Hey mtec, Bar Ruler: View > Secondary Ruler Transport Display: Click on the icon in left of display and choose "Custom" Piano Roll : Color has gone unless you edit the plist file I believe :) Mixer has two options for size only (in top-right of Mixer menu bar). :)
  • mtec
    Re: Logic Pro X help please
    Cheers Rounik, i found out that if you load an LP9 template with the mixer at full stretch(i use this on second monitor) and save to LPX then it keeps the Mixer that way. Piano roll colour is a downer as i prefer it to be light. thanks Mtec
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: