macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cyboneu
    Control Surface assignments
    I have an Allen & Heath gsr24m. When setting it up in logic Pro 9 I used the us2400 software to control the surface of the board which it does for the first 24 tracks. As soon as I click on track 25 in the Logic mixer, Logic reassigns 24 new tracks from track 25 and up and drops tracks 1 to 24. This also moves all the faders from 1 to 24 as well messing up the mix. You can also see the little white bars at the bottom of each channel strip have disappeared from 1 to 24 and only appear under tracks 25 and up. When I look at the controller assignment tab in Logic it only shows assignments from 1 to 24, stop , go etc. Nowhere does it show any assignments to track 25 and up. My question is, what is Logic looking at, how do I get Logic to stop looking at tracks 25 and up. Is it a Logic problem or an Allen & Heath problem? To put everything back to normal I just click on any track below track 25 in Logic.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Control Surface assignments
    Have you tried the template on the Allan & Heath website? [url]http://www.allen-heath.com/UK/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=GSSeries&ProductId=GSR24[/url] Click on the Documents tab and download the Logic Resource Pack.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: