macProVideo.com
Forums
  • SColfax
    Missing X courses?
    I am a little confused by the naming system for Logic courses. Where is "Logic Pro X 102"? Is it just not completed yet, or am I supposed to use "Logic 102" from the 9.0 courses? Thanks in advance!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Missing X courses?
    Hi! All the (as yet unavailable courses for Logic pro X) are in production. Rather than wait until we have the next in the series ready, we'll be releasing them as soon as possible. The Logic Pro X 102 is on its way and we'll release it as it's ready. Hope that helps :)
  • SColfax
    Sweet, thanks!
  • SColfax
    Could you let us know the names of the complete set of Logic X courses?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi SColfax, With courses in production we still might amend the order or adjust names prior to release, so in order that I don't add any confusion to the process ;-) - probably best if I leave the naming until each title is released. But, I can tell you that there will be specific courses on MIDI, recording and editing audio, using effects, mixing, automation, etc. In fact, we'll cover every single thing that we find! :-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: