macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Touch OSC
    Hello, I read in the Logic help that Logic Remote wont work if "Touch OSC" is installed. It rally looks like it would be cool Native Instruments if it worked inside Logic meaning that non-Logic tracks could be controlled that are running as a plugin. As far as external instruments go it seems that "Logic Remote" is functioning as a cut down OSC application. Does anyone know of a work around? It's a shame companies can't work together. However, this is due to marketing strategy but that doesn't get the musician to not use these tools.
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Re: Re: Touch OSC
    Hello Some things stated here need to be restated. It was incorrect that this a marketing strategy. I don't know that is the fact. Its possible that could have been the idea but it's not a position I should take. But, by doing this interface functionality, for me, allows the Logic instruments To move back into the mix. I think Apple has done an incredible job with this new version of Logic.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: