macProVideo.com
Forums
  • SColfax
    Volume by region in Logic X
    Is there a way to set the volume for each individual region? I'd rather click on a region and enter a value than have to fiddle around with automation lane points and lines when my needs are simple. Thanks in advance!
  • Paul Bissell
    Re: Volume by region in Logic X
    Honestly, automation of the channel fader is not a overwrought thing; when you use the Marquee tool. In fact, just set it up as the secondary tool (either right mouse button or cmd key triggered). Then, when you hear a region that sounds too loud or too soft, with the automation visible, swipe over the region with the marquee tool - it will build you four points, two on each side of the region. Then with the arrow key (the regular cursor) pull down or up to whatever level you want. This will leave the remaining regions untouched by your level change. The marquee tool put in the four points for you which saves a lot of the hassle. Paul
  • SColfax
    Ohh, that sounds good. Thanks, I'll give it a shot!
  • SColfax
    Re: Re: Volume by region in Logic X
    I got it to work, thank you very much!
  • Paul Bissell
    De nada. I got that tip here (on MPV) actually. So many time saver things like that in Logic. That one really helped me.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: