macProVideo.com
Forums
    Bouncing MIDI - timing?
    When I listen to my mix in Logic X, it sounds fine. But after I bounce it to mp3 (not in real-time) and listen to it again it sounds like there are little timing glitches. Are there any settings in Logic I should tweak/set to minimize this? I'm using an i7 MBP from 2010 w/ 8 gigs of RAM.
    Bouncing MIDI - timing?
    When I listen to my mix in Logic X, it sounds fine. But after I bounce it to mp3 (not in real-time) and listen to it again it sounds like there are little timing glitches. Are there any settings in Logic I should tweak/set to minimize this? I'm using an i7 MBP from 2010 w/ 8 gigs of RAM.
    Bouncing MIDI - timing?
  • SColfax
    Re: Bouncing MIDI - timing?
    I tried it again with Normalize off (suggestion from a Logic 9 forum) and it solved the problem. Weird!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: