macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Logic Remote Interfacing with Logic 10
    Hello, I noticed that when using Logic Remote when you change the screen or select another track Logic does to. I'm looking to unlink it so you can use smart controls on both Logic Remote and on the computer at the same time. Thanks, Alan Warrick
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Remote Interfacing with Logic 10
    Hi Alan, That's a good question. I'm not sure the two can be unlinked, though admittedly I've not used Logic Remote a lot. I feel it probably wasn't designed to be used in the way you wish to use it (as an independent controller to the main Logic screen itself). It's a good idea though! Best, R
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Logic Remote Interfacing with Logic 10
    Hello, I would like to know if users still use Logic Remote or if most Logic users have moved on. I admit I went out and bought an iPad because of Logic Remote after watching a very selling video on Logic Remote. However, it never worked right and now it doesn't work because I don't have my own internet connection and Bluetooth doesn't work at all. It just seems that the LAN isn't able to support Logic Remote. Best, A
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Re: Logic Remote Interfacing with Logic 10
    Rounik, are you doing okay? I haven't heard from you in a long time.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: