macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ranirou
    Transposing An Audio File in LogicProX
    Hello, What's the easiest way to transpose an audio file in Logic ProX? I'm used to doing this in Peak, but it no longer plays nicely with 10.8, and I've grown tired of deleting preferences before I open it, EVERY time... I'm a keyboard player and it's often helpful to play along with a song in the key the band will be playing it in, and it's also helpful for our singer to hear and decide which key he prefers it in before everyone learns it, then has to re-learn etc... It doesn't have to be of great quality as it's just being used for reference. I was also wondering about the new formant shift options, and if it can be used to make the vocals sound a little better than usual when you transpose. It's not necessary, but I'd like to know if/how that would fit into the workflow. Using LogicProX 10.0.3, on a late 2012 iMac if that matters... Thanks for your time and information in advance, G
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: