macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hannes
    Logic X bug? Sound Disappears
    So I have recorded guitar, a simple track with no effects to it. I plug in a keyboard and select it to record a some chords on a second track while listening to the guitar. If I play really gently on the keys everything works fine, but it is like if the keyboard recording reaches a certain volume level the sound completely shuts off, and you have to either unplug the keyboard and plug it back in, or restart Logic to get it back. And still the problem remains, what could be the problem?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Logic X bug? Sound Disappears
    What is your setup? What OS version? Does it happen if you try replicate the same thing in a new project or is it project specific.
  • Hannes
    Hello and thank you for responding! I run OS X version 10.8.5, and my setup when recording this is just a fairly simple keyboard connected via USB. And it does happen again, every time in every new project, if you hit The keys too hard The sound is gone! Thanks for trying to help! Hannes
  • GaryHiebner
    Open the Event editor. Go to View > Show List Editor and then select the Event tab. Start hitting the keys and see what comes up in the editor when you hit the keys too hard. Let me know what event data shows when you hit the keys harder. (for example the position, Ch, status etc..)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: