macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vivisuy
    32 bit wrapper
    I was corresponding with Abbey Road Plugins about purchasing a discontinued mastering bundle. They are happy to sell me the discontinued bundle as long as I aware that it's 32 bit only and would require a wrapper to run in Logic X. He then gave me the name of a wrapper that would work. The name of the new wrapper software is "32 Lives" From Radix. Just thought I'd pass it on as this is the first 32 bit wrapper I've seen. Rob
  • TheUncannyValley
    Hi Rob, Thanks for this heads up. Yesterday I did a quick web search on 32 Lives and came across another post about it on Danski's Logic Pro Blog. Radix's web site says the plug (which acts as a wrapper so you can use 32-bit plugs in Logic X) is $69.99 while it is in beta. Upon full release, the cost goes up to $99.99 but they will allow early adopters - those who buy now, while in beta - the full upgrade path for the beta price. Don't know about their policy down the road for higher versions. Just wanted to confirm and reiterate your original post. :) Russell
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: