macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Flavio
    Random Nature to control Smart Controls?
    Rounik, is there a way for your random nature environment to "learn" smart control knobs? Best, Flavio
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Random Nature to control Smart Controls?
    Hi Flavio, Unfortunately, I've not been successful learning Smart Controls in Random Nature :( I'm not sure it's possible to get access to the internal data used for Smart Controls. i.e. they don't appear to output Logic's standard fader or CC data. Best, Rounik
  • Flavio
    Re: Random Nature to control Smart Controls?
    Thanks for the response Rounik. It's a shame. I love random nature. But saving assignments, reloading, and opening in other sessions, etc. is cumbersome as it is an environment. I thought smart controls was going to be the solution for that dilemma! But when I saw data bytes 256, 257 etc. coming out of those knobs I realized it wasn't going to be easy! Nothing the transformer can do. I tried to have a bypassed "dummy" plug in and random nature assign to that and maybe that could talk back to smart controls and on to active plugins (the smart control knobs do move when you move the plug in parameters) but that didn't work. Any other ideas to try? Flavio
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: