macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Preparing a Project For Reason 7 (Working With Rewire Inside Log
    Hello, I don't have Reason 7 so I can't open Logic and Reason at the same time. What I want to know is how to save instrument settings so that a midi Logic X project will open in Reason 7. You can add a rewire object in the midi environment midi layer but this doesn't allow you to choose the correct input in the aux track you create in the tracks window. Are there any special cabling you should do such as hook it up to the aux or the outputs track.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Preparing a Project For Reason 7 (Working With Rew...
    Hi Alan, I'm not sure if I understand... do you want to open a complete Logic Pro X project inside of Reason? If so, that's not possible as Logic and Reason use completely different architecture and code. You could export your tracks to audio from Logic and then import those into Reason... Do correct me if I've misunderstood. Thanks Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Preparing a Project For Reason 7 (Working With Rew...
    Rounik, Actually standard midi files can be imported into any daw. But, the instrument settings may not open in reason or any other DAW. You can add a Rewire object in the midi environment midi layer but that doesn't allow you to add an. Aux track to assign the input to rewire. The driver tab has disappeared from the preferences in Logic x. I don't know if it's automatic but it doesn't seem to set up a Rewire compatible project. Thanks, Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: