macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jideseo
    Change grid in Piano Roll
    I cannot change the grid values in the piano roll, as the transport bar does not show the necessary value. I followed the instructions you gave to another poster, going to view>customise control bar and display, but found that 'signature/division' is already TICKED! I could not untick and retick it because it is GREYED OUT. I've downloaded the latest logic update, and restarted but no luck. Best regards, Tim
  • Jideseo
    Re: Change grid in Piano Roll
    I found it! I went to view>customise control bar and display, and then found 'custom' in a drop down menu under LCD. This caused the greyed out tick boxes to become 'live'. I can't help but wonder, why would anyone NOT want to have the grid adjustable? It does annoy me that the software should be set up so that, by default, a vital and basic function is disabled. ProTools are, of course, masters at this, but I don't expect it from Zen and Steve Jobs inspired Apple. Ah well, there's my rant done ;) Tim
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: