macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tulitao
    Retro Synth Vibrato
    I'm watching the Retro Synth tutorial but immediately run into a problem with the vibrato. When I turn the knob no vibrato is introduced. I think I have the same settings as in the tutorial but I guess I'm missing or don't understand something fundamental. Thankful for any insight.
  • MorryNYC
    Re: Retro Synth Vibrato
    There's a vertical slider at the side of the vibrato box. When all the way to the top, you will not hear any vibrato at all unless you move your mod wheel. As you move that slider down, it will introduce vibrato, and the vibrato will begin to intensify the lower you move that slider. Basically, this sets the "neutral" amount of vibrato. You will also notice a drop down box that probably says "wheel" on it right now, meaning if you move your mod wheel, the vibrato will intensify. With the side slider at the top and the mod wheel at the bottom, there will be no vibrato, but if you move your mod wheel while holding a note, you will gradually introduce vibrato into the sound. Best wishes, M
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: