macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wevugiu
    4 questions on logic pro x
    4 questions 1:- can you step time program in logic pro x? 2:- when I'm cutting out pauses and ill played chords in the midi region of the 2nd track the first track gets cut as well how do I prevent this? 3:- I now have a cut edited track that won't join no matter what, why!? 4:- why can't you erase or delete rests in the score editor, I tried to get rid of the time signature to enable this but to no avail, help? I need it! soundscout
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: 4 questions on logic pro x
    Hi, I'll try and answer your questions: 1. Not sure whether you mean step program in real-time or offline - using a mouse/trackpad or MIDI keyboard. But, yes you can do all the above in Logic Pro X. 2. Make sure you're using a different software instrument track... 3. I don't know... difficult to answer without seeing your project. You can always select the regions on the tracks and right-click on one of them and choose the relevant "Bounce in Place" option... 4. Score Editor is not my forte... Hope 1-3 helps...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: