macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Chet Nichols
    What is causing the volume of individual tracks in Logic X to ma
    I am having a very vexing problem. When I create a new track using Logic X, during playback the volume of these tracks automatically maxes out. I try to decrease it to a proper level, but it bumps it self back up to max volume. I have re-set the USB ports, replaced the cable from my computer (iMac) to the M-Audio controller, bought a new controller just to check to see if it is the controller (then returned it) .... the volume just keeps maxxing out. Also, just today, when I was editing a track, I split a track and then moved it to replace a section in another track, as soon as I did that, the new track suddenly sounded like it was down three octaves and like it had slow down. Really scratching head.... help!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: What is causing the volume of individual tracks in...
    Hi Chet, Sounds like you've got automation written on those tracks... Hit "A" to view automation and note the volume automation on the tracks. Not sure on the other issue... check that the region you've moved hasn't had its region parameters (in Inspector area) changed to -12/24/36 octaves.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: