macProVideo.com
Forums
  • 88keez
    Logic X?
    Hi, I am using Logic 9 at the moment. Is it worth getting Logic X? Is it an actual upgrade from 9? From what I've heard you can use Logic X running along side Logic 9. Is this true? I am also looking at purchasing Trilian and Stylus by Spectrasonic, does anyone have any experience with these 2 and would you recommend them. If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, 88keez
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic X?
    Hi, Yes, Logic Pro X is very very good indeed. A worthy upgrade and you can use LPX or LP9 on your machine with both installed. Stylus RMX is excellent too. Highly recommended. All reports from Trilian point to it being a good choice for creating bass. Check out the LPX (free and paid for) video courses here at macProVideo.com to get an idea of just what Logic Pro X and Spectransonics Trilian can do!
  • 88keez
    Great. Thanks for the info. I will check those videos out.
  • Brahamh
    Yes, I totally recommend those.. I have Omnisphere and Trillian. My preferred DAW is Logic Pro X. Those are definitely my go-to synths when I want something unique and easy to manipulate.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: