macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ian
    Embed beatmapped tempo changes into an Apple loop?
    Hi there, Is the title possible? I've been trying all morning to find a way to get it to work and i seem to be utterly failing. Just to clarify: I've beatmapped a track. It has tempo changes obviously. These tempo changes are in the audio file as i've checked (by importing tempo change as well as other audio editors), but they just won't seem to go into the apple loop. Is this normal behaviour? ...and if so anyone know of a way to get around it so i can have an Apple loop of an audio file whose tempo changes? Logic 9.1.8
  • Ian
    Re: Embed beatmapped tempo changes into an Apple loop?
    ...or beatmap an Apple loop would work obviously but that always seems to result in strange artifacts at the tempo changes it seems.
  • Ian
    Re: Embed beatmapped tempo changes into an Apple loop?
    Just to give a partial solution to this is that you can beatmap the region, convert to apple loop, turn off follow tempo, and then copy and past the tempo changes of the tempo map. Same functionality just a bit more mucking around.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: