I wanted to know if Logic was seeing the input labels (under the Provided by Driver column), but I tried using my POD X3 Pro and it seems like Line 6 drivers doesn't send this info to Logic. The different inputs are found in System Preferences > Line 6 Audio-MIDI Devices in the Input & Recording tab.
A few more questions/tips?
1. Do you hear any sound when playing your guitar directly into your POD using headphones?
2. Are you plugged in a USB hub? If you are try connecting your POD directly to your computer. Also try using another USB port.
3. Are you using a L6 LINK connection to connect to a L6 amp? It is not possible to use USB and a L6 LINK connection at the same time.
4. Make sure that the Output Mode on your POD is set to Studio/Direct
5. Run Line 6 Monkey again and make sure everything is up to date
If all this doesn't help, try reinstalling the latest drivers, restart your computer, launch Logic, make sure that your POD is selected Logic Pro X > Preferences > Audio for both Output Device and Input Device and try recording again:
You can download the latest drivers here:
Let me know how it goes!